TASTE OF THE SOUTH VIET NAM
DAY 1: SAI GON ARRIVAL (D)
- Upon arrival in Ho Chi Minh city, our driver pick up and transfer to the hotel for check in.
- The rest of the day is free at your leisure.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 2: SÀI GÒN - CỦ CHI - NIGHTLIFE (B/L/D)
- Start the day with a fabulous excursion to the Cu Chi tunnels where you will be fascinated by the tunnels and stories of life in the jungle.
- Visit a local rescue center for animals and learn about efforts to protect Vietnam's rare wildlife.
- Returning to the city, you'll zip through town by local trucks, visit hidden markets, join the locals as they light incense at the temples and enjoy a street food dinner.
- Overnight in Ho Chi Minh city.
DAY 3: SAI GON - CAI BE - CAN THO (B/L/D)
- 8.00 Pick-up at the hotel in Saigon and transfer to Cai Be.
- 10.00 Option for biking on backroads or walk in a small village along the Mekong canals, or sampan rowing in small canals around Cai Be (only included for those pax using the shuttle service).
- 11.30 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in.
- 12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board.
- 16.00 Guided land excursion – walk in orchards and small villages.
- 17.00 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck.
- 19.00 Dinner on board, night on board.
DAY 4: CAN THO - SAI GON (B/L)
- 06.30 Morning cruise and morning tea break served until 08.30
- 08.30 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang or Cai Be floating market.
- 10.00 Return to the boat for the brunch.
- 12.00 Departure to Saigon.
- 16.00 Arrival in Saigon, drop you off at the hotel.
DAY 5: SAI GON - DALAT (B/L)
- After breakfast, transfer to the airport for the flight to Da Lat.
- Pick up and transfer to the hotel on arrival.
- Free day to explore the town. Overnight in Da Lat.
DAY 6: DALAT CITY TOUR (B/L)
Depart at 8:30AM to visit
- Buddhist Meditation Monastery,
- Paradise lake,
- Chicken village (minority),
- Incense stick making
- DATANLA waterfall or Prenn waterfall (optional),
- Flower garden,
- Bao Dai’s summer palace,
- Crazy house
- Valley of love.
- Overnight in Da Lat.
DAY 7: DALAT - NHA TRANG (B/L)
- Transfer at 8:30AM from Da Lat to Nha Trang for 140km (04 hours driving, driver only).
- Sightseeing stopover for visiting Cham Tower .
- Today is free at your leisure to enjoy the beaches of Nha Trang.
- Check in hotel on arrival and overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 8: NHA TRANG TOUR (B/L)
- Several optional excursions can be arranged such as boat trips, village excursions or cyclo rides.
- Overnight in Nha Trang.
DAY 9: NHA TRANG - SAI GON (B)
- This morning fly from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City to catch your connecting onward flight.
- Air-conditional bus
- Vehicle to carry luggage
- English speaking guide,
- Meals as mentioned (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees,
- Pick up & drop off at your hotel.
- Flight Saigon – Da Lat & Nha Trang – Saigon
- Accomodation (3*) and 01 night on Mekong Eyes Cruiser (private cabin but sharing boat)
- Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals
- International airfares
- Tips and other personal services
DEPARTURE DATES : Daily
GROUP SIZES: Minimum of two
WHAT TO BRINGS
Good shoes for hiking,
Rain jackets depending on seasons ,