DALAT CITY TOUR AND CANYONING
We will pick you up at your hotel 08h00
Visit: Crazy house one of ten strange houses on the world, Bao Dai’s summer palace where is the last King Viet Nam working and living with his family, Truc Lam Zen Meditation, Paradise Lake, and Dalanla falls where we do Canyoning.
- Hiking 1,5km to the practical abseiling point, 45 minutes to learn how to use the pieces of equipment, you’ll learn the basics of knot tying, harness wearing, hardware, and proper rappelling technique. After the guides are satisfied that you’ve got it down, you’ll head down your first rappel!.
- Enjoy 1 dry abseil with the rappel of 18 high meters.
- Free swimming at the waterfall.
- Do 40m long ziplining
- Join a 5m water sliding down the waterfall.
- Picnic lunch (bread, cheeses, fruits, vegetables, jam, water, etc…)
- Enjoy a 5-7 m jump into the water.
- Do the last and most difficult rappel (16 high meters) is affectionately known as The Washing Machine.
- About 20 minutes of trekking uphill to the van, back to your hotel.
DALAT CITY TOUR + CANYONING TOUR INFORMATION
Depart From : We’ll pick you up at your hotel
End At : We’ll drop you off at your hotel
Start Time : 8 : 30 am
Finish Time: Between 3:30 and 4:30 pm - depending on group size
Duration: 1 Day
Departure Days: Daily
Activities: Sightseeing, Hiking, Rappelling, Water sliding, Swimming.
Trekking Grade: 5 – Moderate
Canyoning Grade:3 - 7 ~ Easy to Moderate
Transportation: Van or car to trailhead, depending on group size
Meals: Fruit snack, purified drinking water, picnic lunch
Please note one day in advance if you have special dietary requirements.
What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, clothes for swimming, repellent, camera, sports sandals/snickers /water shoes
What’s Included: English speaking professionally trained guide, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, meal and transport as listed above, and high-quality rappelling gear.
What’s Not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended. Tips for our guides are always appreciated.
For further information - Please contact with us:
Viet Action Tours - GIVES QUALITY TIME!
We'll contact you soon.