GONGS PERFORMANCE SHOW
“The space of Gong Culture in the Central Highlands” was recognized as a Masterpiece of the Oral and Intangible Heritage of humanity by UNESCO on 15 November 2005.
The minority villages located 13km far from Dalat are a must for those wanting to see the real Vietnam as the villagers are pretty much keeping their traditional ways of life extant. Transfer to Lat village, walk along the village to see living style such as a typical house, the ancient church, handicraft….of the Lach people.
Enjoy Gong – Ching show with minority people:
- Cultural Space of Gong.
- Enjoy special tasty Can wine of the minorities with BBQ.
- Dancing With The minorities girls.
- Traditional Games.
TOUR COST: 350,000 VND/PAX
INFORMATION OF GONGS PERFORMANCE SHOW TOUR
- Depart From : We’ll pick you up at your hotel or our office.
- End At : We’ll drop you off at your hotel or our office.
- Start Time : 18 : 00pm
- Finish Time: 20 : 30pm
- Departure Days: Daily (please book tour before 16:00 pm)
- Transportation: Van or car depending on group size.
- What to Bring: Camera.
- What’s Included: English speaking tourist guide, vehicle, entrance fee, tourist permits, Can wine, BBQ.
- What’s Not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended. Tips for our guides are always appreciated.
We'll contact you soon.