DALAT CITY TOUR
In the morning we will visit Bao Dai summer palace where is the last Emperor in Viet Nam working and living. Built in 1933, the restored palace is still furnished with a lot of its original furniture and fittings and offers a rich insight into the life of the Royal resident. Truc Lam Zen Monastery is one of the biggest Zen University in Viet Nam. Please dress decently, a very quite scenery beside its very beautiful flower garden, which is built on the top of the Pheonix hill and surrounding by Tuyen Lam lake (Paradise lake). Datanla waterfall (25m high) is one of the more easily accessed falls in the vicinity of Dalat. Those who are looking for thrills should try the (mini) roller coaster ride from the top of the falls or an easy 15-minute walk gets you to the bottom. Van Hanh pagoda with a giant golden Sakyamuni Buhda statue with 24 high meters.
Have your lunch at the local restaurant on the way (tour guide will recommend the prestigious restaurant if require)
In the afternoon, we continue our trip to Dalat Cathedral church, known with a bronze rooster was placed on the top of the tower and the European Gothic architectural style since 1931 and it is the biggest church in Dalat city which was designed and built by Frenchman. Robin hill & cable car - you can enjoy fesh airy space at Robin hill (1690m), Dalat cable car station to get the panorama view of Dalat and enjoy the marvellous of the pine-forested valley stretch down to the South and take the cable car down to Paradise Lake. Flower park (formed in 1966) is known as the paradise of flowers with a rich collection of local and foreign flower types: roses, impatiens walleriana, chives, azaleas, bird of paradise, hydrangeas, orchids, cactus…. You can take pictures in the colourful flower garden, walking in bonsai park, stroll along romantic lakeside, riding a horse or using the swan pedal boat.
AT A GLANCE OF DALAT CITY TOUR
- Depart From : We’ll pick you up at your hotel or our office
- End At : We’ll drop you off at your hotel or our office
- Start Time : 8 : 30 am
- Finish Time: Between 3:30 and 4:00pm
- Duration: 1 Day
- Departure Days: Daily
- Activities: Sightseeing
- Transportation: Van or car depending on group size, motorcycle (if desired)
- What to Bring: Hat, sunscreen, camera, comfortable shoes.
- What’s Included: English speaking tourist guide, vehicle, entrance fee, tourist permits, water (small bottle water 0.5l)
- What’s Not: Cable car (optional), roller coaster, meals ($10/pax extra if desire) Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended. Tips for our guides are always appreciated.
|Adult(s)||02 - 03 pax||04 - 05 pax||06pax ++|
|Price/pax||$ 40||$ 35||
Group Tour: $10/ pax
For further information - Please contact with us:
Viet Action Tours - GIVES QUALITY TIME!
We'll contact you soon.