2 DAYS CYCLING TO MUI NE
Day 1: Dalat – Di Linh (80Km – L)
- We start the ride from Dalat and head out to the southwest past Cam Ly fall and this is where you warm up your legs with a couple of small hills and one big hill on a paved road before enjoying some great downhills with some steep descents on the big dirt road through pine forest.
- After this long downhill section, we connect to a local village of the K’ho ethnic tribe and head into the awesome single track through coffee plantations and vegetation farms. Then we keep riding on to the main paved road out of TaNung village. From here we continue our ride through easy rolling hills and enjoy local attractions along the way including a cricket farm, rice wine making factory, and a local silk throwing factory to see the whole process of how silk is made.
- After the 30 km mark, we arrive at Elephant waterfalls where we enjoy a lunch at the local restaurant here.
- After lunch, your guide will take you for a walk down the waterfalls to feel the power of this wonderful area. Then enjoy your free time at Linh An pagoda nearby followed by a giant Buddha statue on the backside of it. Keep going 25km to Duc Trong district and enjoy the sugar canes before taking a vehicle transfer to Di Linh where we spend a night.
Day 2: Di Linh – Mui Ne (100Km – B+L)
- This day mostly downhill rides to Mui Ne as you wind through pine and jungle forested valleys into the tropical climate below. Our support vehicle takes you far from Di Linh (10 km) where we start the ride down to Mui Ne. The ride goes through small minority villages and jungle forested valleys to the beautiful beaches below. The first section of riding is through tea plantations, coffee plantations, and forest and includes a 5 kilometres uphill climb to get you warmed up.
- This is followed by plenty of down hill and rolling sections. A final long downhill pass is completed before the road flattens out with a long cruise to Highway 1, where the ride ends and our vehicle transports us the rest of the way to Mui Ne (usually 30 minutes). The road is mostly paved (sealed) secondary and the support vehicle is used to transport all luggage and provisions for lunch and refreshments. The ride is also customizable in length, as the support vehicle can be used at any time by tired riders. See you again.
INFORMATION OF 2 DAYS CYCLING TO MUI NE
Departure days: Daily.
Depart from: we pick you up at your hotel in Dalat.
End at: we drop you off at your hotel in Mui Ne
Start time: 07:00AM
Finish time: 16:00 PM or Depends on you - How fast do you ride?
Transportation: Front suspension mountain bike, supported vehicle depending on group size.
Meals: Picnic lunch
What to bring: Hat, sunscreen, repellent, camera, good shoes for biking
What is included: Transport, Accommodation, English speaking guide, Meals(B=Breakfast; L=Lunch), Entrance fees, Water, all necessary forest and tourist permits, first aid kit, bikes, helmets, and gloves.
What is not: Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended.
Tips for our guides are always appreciated.
For further information - Please contact with us:
[P]: +84 918.924.302 (what'sapp)
Viet Action Tours - GIVES QUALITY TIME!
*** Special discount for large group