Da Nang 3 days 2 nights itinerary
Duration: Depend on your choose
Transport: Car or Easyrider
Included: Transportation, English Speaking Tour Guide, Entrance fees
Excluded: Traveler’s meals and drinks, Personal expenses, Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
The central region is considered to be one of the main touristic centers of Vietnam. It contains not only a diversity of attractions ranging but aslo an amazing of traditional from Hoi An – a UNESCO World Heritage town, Hue – the ancient city to Da Nang – the beautiful coastal city.
DAY 1: Da Nang – Hue
- 8.00 am: Our car and tour guide will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang/ Da Nang airport and depart for Hue City. Relax and start to enjoy the scenic drive!
- Pass over Hai Van Pass – Sea Clouds Pass. This pass is situated at 500m above sea level, making it the highest pass with winding roads and sudden curves in Vietnam. Stop at the Hai Van Quan to admire the gorgeous views of natural scenery and Da Nang Bay. Besides that, it has some vestiges of military buildings is built in Vietnam War.
- Then, observe the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay. Take some pictures to save memories at Lap An Lagoon – brackish water lagoon with the beautiful picturesque scenery near Lang Co Beach.
- 10.00 am: Swimming in the Elephant Spring – one of the most beautiful hidden treasures of Vietnam (55 km from Hue). This natural pool has the clear and cool water, scattered by huge boulders. It is a place to come, swim and relax especially on hot days and enjoy some food, beer and fresh water.
(If the weather is not suitable, this destination will change Elephant Spring to Khai Dinh Tomb in Hue City).
- Take a rest and have lunch after swimming.
- 2.00 pm: Arrive in Hue city and start to discover the Citadel – a place is reserved exclusively for the royal family of the ancient city. It was built from 1805 to 1945 by Nguyen dynasty. This citadel palace complex is became a World Heritage Site by the UNESCO in 1993.
- 3.30 pm: After exploring the Citadel, you will continue to visit the Thien Mu Pagoda – Pagoda of the Celestial Lady. This oldest pagoda of Hue is a great captivation to tourists with many attentions such as: Phuoc Duyen Tower, Dai Hung Palace, the blue car which carried the monk Thich Quang Duc before burning himself,…
(Please wear clothes that cover your knees when visiting this pagoda)
- 4.30 pm: Take a dragon boat cruise on the Perfume River to enjoy the peaceful scenery of the ancient city as you head back to the Hue city center.
- 5.00 pm: The car will drop you off at the hotel in Hue. Free time to visit Truong Tien Bridge, Hue Walking Street,… or taste the delicious local dishes.
DAY 2: Hue – Da Nang – Hoi An
- 7.30 am: We will pick you up at your hotel in Hue after breakfast and transfer to Da Nang City.
- 9.30 am: Arrive in Da Nang and start to visit Linh Ung Pagoda – the largest pagoda in both scale and art of architecture of Da Nang. This place marked the development footprint of Buddhism in Vietnam in the 21st century.
- Especially you have a chance to admire: Lady Buddha statue (the highest statue in Vietnam), many statues of different Buddha and arhats,… in here.
- 10.30 am: Explore Marble Mountain – group of five mountain of marble and limestone whose names represent the five elements (metal, wood, water, fire and earth). It has several pagodas Buddhist, caves inside the mountains and natural caves. And, this place offers the spectacular views of Danang city.
- You can visit the Non Nuoc Stone Carving Village with stone sculptures and handicrafts on the foot of Marble Mountain.
- Take a break and enjoy a delicious food.
- 2.00 pm: Depart for Hoi An. Continue to visit Hoi An Market – the largest market in Hoi An. It is a place for tourists who want to experience the authentic slice of Vietnamese life.
- 3.30 pm: Discover Hoi An Old Town – once a major port of Southeast Asian in the 16th and 17th centuries. Hoi An is not only a World Heritage Site but aslo the world’s best city (2019) by vote of the US travel magazine Travel & Leisure.
- You will have a chance to visit many great attentions: Historical House, Phuc Kien Chinese Assembly Hall, Japanese covered bridge and Art Craft Manufacturing, artwork galleries in the old town.
- 5.30 pm: We will drop you off at the hotel and overnight in Hoi An.
DAY 3: Hoi An – Ba Na Hills
- 8.00 am: We will pick you up at your hotel and depart for Ba Na Hills – the top high-level complex of tourism, relaxation combined with entertainment in Vietnam.
- One day in Ba Na Hills, you will experience the climate of 4 seasons in a year. It is considered as “fairy land”, with exciting natural landscape, many attractions (Le Jardin d’Amour Flower Garden, Debay Wine Cellar, French Village,…), entertainment and cuisine activities.
- Specially, you can also visit the Golden Bridge – an international conquering phenomenon obtaining many compliments from the tourists all over the world.
- You will enjoy a delicious buffet lunch in one of Ba Na Hills most renowned restaurants offer.
- After visiting Ba Na Hills, the car will drop you off at your hotel in Da Nang/Da Nang airport. Say goodbye and end of tour.