Cu Chi Tunnel is an attractive place for sightseeing, and for gathering to review traditions, as well as an ideal place of picnic and camping for different groups, bodies, pupils and students.
Each year, there are more than one million tourists, domestic and overseas, who come to visit the tunnel, Ben Duoc Temple of Marty Memorial, as well as activities of traditional review and entertainment and recreation. Its growth rate is 12% to 15% per year. Cu Chi Tunnel becomes more and more perfect in its service style to meet the needs of visitors.
Cu Chi tunnels half day tour
- Morning: Depart at 08.15am – Finish at 14.30
- Afternoon: Depart at 13.00pm – Finish at 18.00
- Depart for Cu Chi to visit the tunnels, an underground network of tunnels constructed by Vietnamese fighters during the struggle for independence. The tunnels contained hospitals, accommodation, etc. and were used as a military base for the Viet Cong during the American war.
- Return to Ho Chi Minh city.
- End of Cu Chi tunnels half day tour
- $15/ person (Joining group)
- $49/ person (private - minimum 2 person)
- A/c bus for pick up and transfer as per program
- Escorted English speaking tour guide
- Mineral water on bus (1 bottle/ pax)
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned in the program
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Private tour is available on request. We highly recommend you do private tour for more privacy as well as more convenience.
A MANMADE TUNNELS
THE SHOOTING RANGE
We'll contact you soon.