Dalat - Lak lake - Buon Ma Thuot - Nha Trang
Accommodation: 2star hotel – homestay.
Transport : Car or Easyrider
Price : 75$/day/pax
Included: Transport (Car or Big Motorbike 150cc - 175cc), Guide, Accommodation, Entrance fees, Body protected
Excluded: Traveler’s meals and drinks, Personal expenses, Personal major medical including evacuation insurance coverage is recommended
Day 1: Dalat – Lak lake: (160km)
- Before hitting the roads, we will visit the Crazy House, a picturesque Hotel & Museum in Dalat.
- Then we start our first day driving along the mountain paths, stopping along the way to visit local workshops, Elephant Waterfall, Cricket farm, Rice wine making, Vegetable and Flower Farms, Silk factory, Linh An Pagoda with the big happy Buddha, Tea and Coffee Plantations.
- Take a walk to the other side of the lake for two hours trekking around the village to see their daily activities.
- Spend a night in a longhouse (homestay) at Jun village.
Day 2: Lak lake - Draysap and Draynu falls: (120km)
- Waking up in Lak Lake is like getting back to the past. Take an early morning walk in the village to appreciate the local daily life, learning about their customs and culture. You also have the option of going for an elephant ride around the village (an extra charge applies).
- Leaving Lak Lake, visit one of the old summer retreats of Emperor Bao Dai, then head to Buon Me Thuot just before lunch.
- Enjoy the local specialty of the central highland (fresh spring roll), and then have a swim at Dray sap Waterfall, with very fresh water, one of the biggest waterfalls in Vietnam.
- We will do a short trekking in the jungle followed by a swim and natural spa in Gia Long fall
- Overnight in Buon Me Thuot
- Before starting our ride to Nha Trang, we will visit the hill tribe’s museum.
- After that, a scenic, beautiful drive along the mountain roads awaits us, stopping over to visit some of the E’de people's villages.
- Then we slide down the amazing Phoenix pass to the coast to the fishing village before ending our tour in Nha Trang at 4.00 pm.
For further information - Please contact with us:
Viet Action Tours - GIVES QUALITY TIME !
We'll contact you soon.